What is the Digital Learning Manager program about?
It is a six-month course with:
- Blended learning with virtual classes and 6 face-to-face days in Paris
- 100% remote
- A TRULY personalized support on a learning project of your choosing
- A certification obtained after passing before a jury
- Meetings with professionals that will share their experiences and expertise
- Tool demonstrations
- Work on a practical case: from writing specifications to launching the project
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Access to the Digital Learning Managers community during and after the program with Drinks & Learn, webinars, meetings, etc.
6 months to validate all the design steps of your digital learning project
Why take our course?
Designed by experts
Since 2016, Learn Assembly has trained hundreds of digital learning managers
Adapted to tomorrow’s challenges
This program will provide you with the key elements and tools of a useful, impactful and trendy profession, which is going through a deep transformation.
Our key numbers in 2022:
of Digital Learning Managers say project management is part of their job
of DLM follow a certification program
of DLM use marketing campaigns to promote their offer
They were trained by Learn Assembly
participated in the Tatami in 2020:
participated in the Tatami in 2021
Our experts and mentors
Join our very first
You are working in a learning position, you are a freelancer or you want to start a career in learning and you wish to develop your skills in digital learning project management? This program is made for you. Join us for the first promotion starting in January 2023.
To sum it up:
Leonie Z.“I took the Tatami, a 6-week course brilliantly designed and facilitated by the Learn Assermbly Team (that I highly recommend), focused on learning by doing and peer-to-peer sharing. It opened many opportunities for me”
participated in the Tatami, an online course on Digital Learning, in 2020